One of the easy way of producing an ideal base for subsequent paint finish. Our product VANGUARD ISP, Can be used both by dipping and by spraying.
· Removes thin films of oil
· Forms a light amorphous iron phosphate coating on ferrous and steel components.
· Forms zinc phosphate coating on galvanized steel surfaces by converting a part of the zinc surface into an integral zinc phosphate coating.
· Forms aluminium phosphate coating on aluminium surfaces. The phosphate coatings so formed will be a good base for subsequent liquid painting and powder coating.
· May be used as 3-stage, or 5-stage, depending upon type and degree of oils and superficial impurities.
· My be used by dip process, or by spray process
· In spray process, dwell time is 60 to 120 seconds.
· In dip process, duration of dip is 7 to 10 minutes.
· Build-up of iron phosphate coating: 50 to 60 mg./sq.ft.
· Build-up of zinc phosphate coating on galvanized steel surfaces will be around 50 -150 mg/sq.ft.Build-up of aluminium phosphate coating: 50 to 100 mg./sq.ft.