We offer both Zinc & Iron Phosphating Spray chemicals ,
ZINPOFOR ZS Gives light, smooth, dense, crystalline zinc phosphate coating, firmly adherent to, and integral with the surface being treated. The build up of the coating is around: 100 to 400 mg/s.ft. the treated surface is ideal for liquid painting and powder coating.
In SPRAY process: Used at 2% concentration. Spray duration 90 to 180 seconds.
Used at room temperature and can be heated up to 60 deg Centigrade.
Removes thin films of oil
· Forms a light amorphous iron phosphate coating on ferrous and steel components.
· Forms zinc phosphate coating on galvanized steel surfaces by converting a part of the zinc surface into an integral zinc phosphate coating.
· Forms aluminium phosphate coating on aluminium surfaces. The phosphate coatings so formed will be a good base for subsequent liquid painting and powder coating.
· May be used as 3-stage, or 5-stage, depending upon type and degree of oils and superficial impurities.
· By spray process
· In spray process, dwell time is 60 to 120 seconds.
· Build-up of iron phosphate coating: 50 to 60 mg./sq.ft.
· Build-up of zinc phosphate coating on galvanized steel surfaces will be around 50 -150 mg/sq.ft.· Build-up of aluminium phosphate coating: 50 to 100 mg./sq.ft.