transfer quantities of product at medium pressure between tanks;
• guarantee good flow rates at high pressure in applications in which the pump must supply the reeling drums of fixed, "in-line" oil distribution systems on fixed pumping systems;
Common features of all models are:
• quiet operation,
• regularity of flow characterized by the absence of pulsations,
• closed-delivery operation option thanks to the incorporated adjustable BYPASS,
• high suction capacity,
• compact design.
• Flow rates from 9 to 14 l/min (2,4 to 3,7 gal/min).
• Pressures from 12 to 25 bar (170 to 355 psi).
• Continuous operation.
• Noise less than 70 dB.