Gupta Enterprises, Chennai - Our Mentor
- Our mentor Mr. M. Mohana Gupta, is a renowned businessman from Eluru, Andhra Pradesh, India. He has been closely associated with his father and has learned the business skills from him. His endowment for active business prompted him to establish Gupta Enterprises in the year 1974, with an objective of exporting Human Hair. Owing to his hard work and dedicated efforts, within two and half decades, we have grown into a Group of Companies called “Gupta Group”.
- The Gupta Group includes different companies like M/s. Gupta Enterprises, Gupta Exports, Lavanya Exports, Lavanya Enterprises, Swabs India Pvt. Ltd, Krish Polymers Pvt. Ltd. and Gupta Swabs Ltd.
- Apart from this, he is enjoying membership with different councils such as CAPEXIL, PLEXCONCIL, FIEO & APEDA. With his relentless efforts and far-sightedness, he had supervised various delegations to abroad countries including USA, UK, Germany, France, Taiwan, China and Japan.
- He submits reports to the Government of India and helped in promoting the export business in India.
- He is a highly skillful entrepreneur, philanthropist and plays an active role in the promotion of literature, science, arts, humanitarian service and other academic pursuits. It is due to his rich experience and in-depth knowledge, he has recently elected as Vice-President of the Plastics Export Promotion Council.
- Gupta Foundation was instituted in the year 1974 in order to promote employment opportunity in the country. With his pain-staking efforts and persistent efforts, he has achieved prestigious awards both at State as well as at National Levels.