Welded Mesh Gabions are used in many situations including the stabilization of earth movement and erosion,river control, reservoirs, canal refurbishment, landscaping and retaining walls.Welded mesh gabions are faster to erect and do not need tensioning. This allows them to keep their shape, to be free from bulges and depressions and fit easily against the wall.
Welded wire mesh means that each point of contact in the grid is actually welded to form a very rigid connection, making this type of gabion indispensable in achieving that perfectly flat, sharp appearance a structure should maintain.
Welded wire mesh gabions are more aesthetic and rigid structures compare to Woven Mesh Gabions. Welded Mesh gabions install at a considerably faster rate than woven wire baskets.
- Mass gravity retaining wall Structures
- Landscaping &Architectural Structures
- Hydraulic structures,dam,culverts
- Erosion and scour protection
- Reinforced soil walls
- Perimeter wall Structures
- Ease & Quicker in Installation
- Speed of construction & Quicker Assembly
- Rigid Structure
- Strong base,which provides strength from being drag away by river or stream
- Welded Gabion can conform to ground movement,dissipate energy from flowing water,and drain freely
- Gabions strength and effectiveness increase with time as silt and vegetation fill the interstitial voids and reinforce the structure and provide extra strength
- Reduce velocity of water as the energy dissipated by the rocks,thus reduce erosion