Crosslinking increases the resistance of the pipe against high pressure and high temperature (120 ⁰C). So PEX pipes have a thermal resistance and never melt.
- Resistance to high temperatures (95 ⁰C).
- 50 years lifetime in PN 10 bars.
- 50 years lifetime in PN 12,5 bars in 20 ⁰C.
- High performance against abrasion.
- Smooth surfaces. Low roughness coefficient. Smaller diameters than other regular pipe systems.
- High resistances to chemicals.
- Quick and easy montage.
- High heat transfer coefficient.
- 100% hygienic.
- Low transportation costs.
- Floor heating system
- Mobile heating system