Hakan PE Potable Water Pipes not contain bacteria or any other material harmfull to human health. There are two types of PE Potable Water Pipes. PE100 and PE32.
- Have a high stretch-ability, provides easier installation. The minimum elongation at break is 600%.
- Do not affected by under ground movements, unbreakable.
- The impact resistance and high resistance to crack propagation.
- Low internal surface roughness provides significant advantages while selecting diameter in Project stage.
- Convenientfor submarine installation, is not affected by sea water and sea movements.
- High performance for 50 years under nominal pressure degree
- Resistance to UV rays.
- Does not affected by the harmful substances exist in ground structure. Therefore, there is no need for cathodic protection.
- Resistant to chemicals.
- Does not change-water smell and taste, so it is suitable for health.
- It is not possible for plant and tree roots to enter into the pipes.
- Water Transportation
- Underground and above ground drinking water networks
- Irrigation systems
- Fire water systems
- Submarine transition lines
- Waste Water Discharge
- Deep-sea discharges
- Waste water pumping lines