The PEX pipe with oxygen barrier has all the advantages of a normal PEX pipe. PEX-b material used in inner layer. An additional adhesive layer is placed on the inner layer in order to cure full adhesion of oxygen barrier layer. The EVOH material used for outer layer. For all of the Flexa pipe systems, same fittings can be used.
- Resistance to high temperatures (95 ⁰C).
- 50 years lifetime in PN 10 bars.
- 50 years lifetime in PN 12,5 bars in 20 ⁰C.
- High performance against abrasion.
- Smooth surfaces. Low roughness coefficient. Smaller diameters than other regular pipe systems.
- High resistances to chemicals.
- Quick and easy montage.
- High heat transfer coefficient.
- 100% hygienic.
- Low transportation costs.
- Floor heating system
- Mobile heating system