PPRC Pipes which are made of polypropylene Random Copolymer (Type 3) and resistant to chemical substances, are used in sanitary installations in hot and cold fluid transfers.
PPRC Pipes and Fittings are manufactured in accordance with the standards of TS EN ISO 15874-TS11451-DIN 8077-DIN 8078 have long lifetime. They are the best choice for cold-hot fluid transfer and radiator installation as they have high resistance to high temperature and pressure.
- Its lifetime is 50 years in pressure 20-25 ˚C bar.
- It can be used between 5 ˚C - 95 ˚C.
- Resistant to chemicals
- Resistant to corrosion
- Taste, color and scent of the water doesn't change.
- It has smooth inner surface.
- Restriction doesn't occur in its welding places. It has high welding performance.
- It makes savings in montage process.
- It has sound and temperature isolation
- Hot & cold sanitary systems
- Heating systems
- Pressurized air systems
- Air conditioning systems
- Industrial piping systems