Hakan PE Drinking Water Pipes not contain bacteria or any other material harmfull to human health. There are two types of Polyethylene Pipe Drinking Water, Drinking Water Pipes PE100, PE32 Drinking Water Pipes.
- Have a high stretch-ability, provides easier installation. The minimum elongation at break is 600%.
- Do not affected by under ground movements, unbreakable.
- The impact resistance and high resistance to crack propagation.
- Low internal surface roughness provides significant advantages while selecting diameter in Project stage.
- Convenientfor submarine installation, is not affected by sea water and sea movements.
- High performance for 50 years under nominal pressure degree
- Resistance to UV rays.
- Does not affected by the harmful substances exist in ground structure. Therefore, there is no need for cathodic protection.
- Resistant to chemicals.
- Does not change-water smell and taste, so it is suitable for health.
- It is not possible for plant and tree roots to enter into the pipes.
- Water Transportation
- Underground and above ground drinking water networks
- Irrigation systems
- Fire water systems
- Submarine transition lines
- Waste Water Discharge
- Deep-sea discharges
- Waste water pumping lines
Form: Type 1 and Type 2 Coupling Ended self-produced in two different wall thickness.
PE100 = ø 20 - ø 630 mm
PE32 = ø 20 - ø 160 mm
Length: Pipes, in coils of up to ø 125 mm, Ø 125 mm and the diameter is 12 m long are produced, except that it is produced according to demand
Colors: Blue, black and blue stripes on