Hakan PVC Waste Water Pipes and Fittings are produced in accordance with TS 275-1 EB 1329-1 and DIN 19531 standards. As foreseen in TS 275-1 EN 1329-1 standards, 2 different types with 2 different thicknesses are produced (BD Type 1, B type 2).
Besides, Hakan Plastik manufactures Koza Pipes which convey the rain and drain waters.
- Light weight provides ease of handling and installation.
- Decay and corrosion resistant.
- Low pressure loss
- The surface is smooth and gloss.
- High impact resistance.
- Completely compatible with compressive additional pieces.
- Long life and maintenance free.
- The underground and surface water transport systems (urban, industrial areas of waste water systems)
- Electrical and communication systems,
- Sewage and waste discharge systems,
- Can be used safely in pressure free lines of chemical and industrial plants.