Hakan HT Polypropylene waste water pipes and fittings are produced in various diameters from 32 mm to 160 mm and in various lenghts from 150 mm to 6000 mm according to TS EN 1451-1 standard.
- Due to flexible molecular structure, even at low temperatures, higher resistant againts strokes than other rigid plastic pipes.
- Excellent flow due to smooth inner surface
- Special double lip seal with a tight muff and permanent mounting system
- Provides quick and easy transportation and installation due to light weight.
- Does not leave toxic gas when burned
- There is no harmful toxic waste
- Long life and maintenance free.
- The removal of waste waters in the buildings
- Indoor, outdoor and underground.
- Short-term high-temperature waste causing installations such as washing machine and dishwasher installations, that can be used safely.