The Hibon SIAV & VTB Series are the only dry positive displacement blowers capable of attaining 28" Hg (93% vacuum).
Our vacuum blowers SIAV/VTB are also available in Atex category 2 version,
on request (Atex II 2 G/D c IIB T3 160°C)
* Flows of 100 -11160 m3/h (59-6560 cfm)
* Pressure to 1 bar (14.5 psig) gauge
* Vacuum to 80 mbar abs (24 “Hg)
* Tri-lobe construction to reduce pulsations, noise level and vibrations.
* Five bearings standard with drive shaft suitable for V-belt and direct drives.
* Helical gears located on the drive end for more input torque capability.
* Oil lubrication and large oil sumps to improve bearing life.
* No need for vacuum relief valve. Can operate even with blanked inlet.
* High vacuum and efficient on wet and dry products.
* VTB 820 A with Spark resistant bronze impellers in accordance with ADR 2002.
* S.I.A.V. series blowers are engineered primarily for vacuum applications. They can alternatively be used for pressure unloading.
* Standard applications are:
* Vacuum trucks (industrial, septic, municipal, etc.);
* Fly ash vacuum pneumatic conveying
* Centralized plant vacuum;
* Soil remediation.