System control, applied correctly, in multi-compressor installations can dramatically decrease energy use by ensuring that only the compressors that are needed are operated while maintaining system pressure in a single, tight control band.
The X4I uses the “base load, base load…. trim” control strategy to ensure compressors are managed in this most efficient manner.
* Single point pressure control
* Multiple sequences and pressure set points can be programed based on real time
* Priority sequence control
* User tuned anti-cycling feature
* System standby mode and system prefill control
* Power outage restart
* Auto Start / Stop is required on the compressor level controller to take full advantage of the X4I control
* Controls up to 4 rotary or reciprocating air compressors
* Controls Intellisys, non-Intellisys and competitve compressors
* Controls to one common System Pressure
* Universal interface: 1 per compressor
* User defined sequences and schedules based on real time
* Standard Pressure Transducer 0-230 psig
* Power Supply: AC, single phase, 120 Volts.