A True variable speed drive compressor available as single-stage and two-stage, the Nirvana is driven with a Hybrid Permanent Magnet (HPM) motor which has virtually no wearing parts, thus ensuring high efficiency, unequalled reliability and improved productivity. Nirvana will lower your operating costs with its dynamic efficiency.
* A Hybrid Permanent Magnet Motor(HPM) motor drives the compressor, there are no bearings, pulleys, belts, couplings or motor sharf seals that could wear out, leak or need replacing.
* Integral design means a single-point connection between airend and separator, eliminating trouble spots with piping and leak-prone connections that cause downtime and increase operating costs.
* Ingersoll Rand rotart screw airend available as a single or two-stage, for trouble-free operation and minimum maintenance.
* Using a frequency inverter and the HPM motor, Nirvana compressors provide true variable-speed, delivering air at a constant pressure, at maximum pressure across the entire operating range. i.e. from 100% loaded to as little as 25% loaded.
* Maximum efficiency at virtually any load, the Nirvana simply reduces speed and volume to meet demand-unlike conventional on-line/off-line air compressors.
* Compressor specific modular drive designed with the latest technology using standard components for easy repair and diagnosis.