* The machine consists of two parts: main machine with primary filling box for base mix, and face mix device with secondary filling box for fine surface layer. With face mix device, a variety of products with beautiful colored face layer can be produced.
* The machine frame is a sturdy structure made of section steel.
* Wear-resistant slide bushings are used in the sliding metal bearings of the guide pillars that guide the moving of mould and compaction head.
* Power locks are used in the linking parts, which reduce wear and make repair and replacement easier.
* Double-sliding metal bearings are mounted on two guide pillars so that mould and compaction head move smoothly without error.
* Proportional control
* An encoder system adopted for precise distance control
* Filling box moves by means of powerful hydraulic cylinder with shock-reducing device, and its speed can be adjustable by valve.
* Filling box has special guiding device of double structure, on which filling box is freely suspended. Since the vibration is not transmitted to the filling box, the wear of the filling box is greatly reduced.
* Four main shafts and sliders
* Proportional control valve that can control hydraulic speed via control touch-screen
* A lifting device driven hydraulically is installed for raising and lowering filling box when low-height blocks are produced.
* The primary fill box can be detached from and attached to (motor-driven) main machine for maintenance, and automatic locking device is used (by air cylinder).
* An agitator, moving back and forth up to 200 mm and driven by hydraulic cylinder, is installed to facilitate the filling of material into mould.
* A scraper driven by pneumatic cylinder is installed in the filling box.