Harex planetary mixers (HPM) with vertical axles and coaxial motor allows rapid performance in dry, semi-dry and wet mixing for all types of concrete.
* The pan mixer is equipped with vertical axles and coaxial motor which are mounted on the mixing pan of wide diameter. This allows a low thickness of material to be mixed and, thus, the advantage of shorter mixing time and higher quality of mix.
* The mixing pan is made of substantially thick steel plate.
* The bottom and wall of the mixing pan are fitted with replaceable wear-resistant alloy steel linings.
* Material discharge is extremely rapid via a circular discharge door operated by a hydraulic ram.
* The mixing pan is sealed with gaskets of polyurathane resin.
Reliability and Versatility:
* The mixer is preset to be fitted with any automatic water-dosing system.
* Moisture probes and water sprayers are fitted to allow rapid water absorption.
* A wide range of accessories can be mounted on the mixer to meet the customer's requirements. For example, up to 3 discharge gates (total, partial and emergency opening) can be fitted. In addition, other accessories like admixture dispenser, automatic water-dosing system, steam equipment, dust suction and collection equipment, and air bag can also be fitted.
Simple Maintenance and Safety:
* The internal mixer cleaning is easy thanks to the wide pan covers.
* Pan mixer covers are fitted with both mechanical and electric safety switches.
Efficiency of Mixing:
* Extensive study and test on the rotation and revolution speeds of ;the blades allow a high performance without causing segregation among materials of different sizes and types.
* The gearbox turns on a wide diameter disc gear, allowing silent and movement-free rotation even in heavy-duty conditions.
* The material movement inside the mixing pan is malleable, progressive and continuous.
* After only one complete rotation, the blade movement completely covers the whole surface of the mixer unit.