Emulsifier Free Additive is used for incorporating water in alkyd based decorative paints. This is a blend of oil derivatives mixed with Pine Oil. Further, it also allows water incorporation in oil based coating system such as high PVC paints.
- Compatible with all types of Alkyd Resins used for G.P. Enamels
- Addition of “Additive 4101” forms stronger Water-Alkyd Bond resulting in longer stability
- Imparts high Viscosity to the system and thereby reduces settling
- No water separation on storage as well as on Thinning down
- No adverse effect on final performance of the Coating
Technical Data :
|Appearance||Milky to off white liquid|
|Specific Gravity||1.02 ± 0.05|
|Flash Point||Above 45 °C|
|Active Content||40% ± 1|
|Dose Level||0.3 to 0.5% w/w on Total System permits 18 to 20% water incorporation|
Direction for Use :
- Prepare Coating System as per established formulation.
- Place the finished paint under high-speed stirrer (suggested r.p.m. 700 to 1000). Add recommended dose of “Additive 4101” with constant stirring, run the stirrer for 15 minutes.
- Start adding water slowly, @2 Ltrs. Per minute under continuous stirring.
- Allow the machine to run for 30 minutes