Additive 4260 is a Special Thixotropic Agent for Non-Aqueous Systems. It is proprietary product of modified vegetable oil.
- Can be incorporated at Dispersion Stage without preparing jelly.
- It eliminates/reduces Settling, Dripping and Sagging.
- Increases Solvent in-take.
- Being inert it doesn’t react with Pigments or Binders.
- Controls liquid penetration into porous surfaces.
- Improves Application Properties and Storage Stability.
- Doesn’t contribute colour.
Technical Data :
|Appearance||Light Yellow Free Flowing Powder|
|Specific Gravity||1.0 ± 0.03|
|Incorporation Temp.||35 to 55°C|
0.5 to 2% wt/wt on Pigments or depending upon requirement of Viscosity modification.
- Solvent / Solvent-free Architectural Paints (Solvent Free High Solid Epoxies, Pigmented Sealers, Primers, Air Dry & Baking Finishes, PU and Polyester Paints)
- Industrial Finishes like (Alkyd, CR, Epoxy, NC, Polyester, PU Systems)
- Printing Inks & Adhesives
- Asphalt & Tar based Coating