Additive 5283 is specially designed Acrylic Polymer to impart desired Thickening, Flow and Leveling to Aqueous Systems.
- Imparts Stable Viscosity to finished product
- Improves Tack
- Can be incorporated at any stage of production sequence
- Synersis (Liquid Separation) Control in Low Viscosity Formulations
Technical Data :
|Appearance||Off White Liquid|
|Solubility||Soluble in Water|
|pH||6.5 ± 0.5|
0.05 to 1.0% w/w on Total System, based on consistency requirement.
- Aqueous Coatings (Paints / Inks / Varnish)
- Aqueous Pigment Paste / Pigment Emulsions
- Aqueous Systems with non-soluble Solid Particles that requires suspension of solids and viscosity