Our filter products offer users the following benefits:
- Usable With Standard Equipment: Our filter aids can be used with both pressure and vacuum filtration equipment by merely replacing present filter aid. Plant or laboratory filtration studies will enable the selection of the optimum filter aid to be specified and the dosage that is required.
- High flow Rates: Due to their unique physical structure, perlite filter aids offer high flow rates with optimum clarity. They are especially applicable to highly viscous liquids such as syrup or gelatinous slurries requiring fast flow rates. Productivity, clarity and flow rates may be increased through the use of perlite filter aids
- Full Range of Grades: We manufacture perlite filter aids in a wide range of grades to economically meet the flow rate and clarity requirements of almost every industry.
- Easy Cake Release: Because they remain porous and do not compact, perlite filter aids afford easy cake release at the completion of a filtration cycle. Not only does this facilitate filter cleaning, but it reduces manpower requirements and increases productivity.
- Use of Spent Filter Cake as Animal Feed: A unique benefit to manufacturers using perlite filter aids in food processing is that spent filter cake is used as a component in animal feed in many countries throughout the world. This reduces spent filter cake disposal costs. In the U.S., this application has been approved by the Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO).