We offer the high quality of Unexpanded Perlite Ore. There are 4 grades for different-different foundries like Aluminum, Iron, Steel, Ductile, SG iron etc. In that grade, FDG 126 is specially designed for cast iron foundry whereas ladle temperature up to 1300oC.
Our processing gives maximum up to 3% mesh/undersized that have many benefits like below:
- No Splashing
- Easy removal of slag layer
- Excellent Slag Coagulant ability Ladle lining life is increased by virtue of a vitreous residual coating on the refractory by the mineral ore in Foundryman
- No objectionable smoke or noxious fumes are produced.
- 8-12 mesh, 12-18 mesh, 18-20 mesh perlite sand after expansion can be as insulation, thermal insulation material widely used in construction.
- 20-50 mesh, 30-50 mesh perlite sand by the expansion of steel can be used as a cover agent, deslagging agents.
- 50-70 mesh,70-90 mesh,90-120 mesh perlite sand can be as expansive as the pharmaceutical agents and use of filtering low-temperature oxygen tank with insulation.