We are offering Barrel & Container Pump-Type F430 with Mechanical Seal to our customers.
Features and benefits:
- Unique barrel pump design in PP and PVDF throughout the world: a steel cored inner tube provides the ultimate in stability and extended service life of the mechanical seal - even at high temperatures
- Sealed inner tube, the liquid being pumped cannot enter the inner tube
- Suitable for transferring almost every low viscosity fluid
- Optimum barrel emptying due to ideal impellor design
- To be stripped for cleaning with a minimum of effort
- Version in stainless steel and Hastelloy C tested and certified according to ATEX-Directive 94/9/EC, category 1/2, for use in Zone 0 – EC-Type-Examination Certificate No. PTB 00 ATEX 4110 X
Functional view: The inner tube houses the shaft, sealed by a mechanical seal. Consequently the shaft does not come into contact with the liquid except for the small section between the impellor and seal.
The pump is available in:
- Stainless steel 316 Ti (S)
- Hastelloy C (HC)
- Aluminium alloy (AL)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Polyvinylidenfluoride (PVDF)
Immersion lengths: 20", 27", 39", 47", 60", 72", 79", 98", 118" (other lengths on request)
The picture shows: Pump Type F 430 PP with commutator motor FEM 4070 – the ideal solution for transferring acids and alkaline solutions.