We are offering Barrel & Container Pump-Type F425 to our customers.
Features and benefits:
- Remains of less than 0,05 l
- Especially recommended for high-grade fluids (like e.g. used in cosmetic industry)
- Optimum use of the liquid in Drum emptying, thus avoiding expenditures nd/or cost in disposal
- Ease of handling
- To be stripped for cleaning with a minimum of effort
- Version in stainless steel tested and certified according to ATEX-Directive 94/9/EC, category 1/2, for use in Zone 0 - EC-Type-Examination Certificate No. PTB 00 ATEX 4001 X
- Authorized by Underwriters Laborytories Inc. (UL)
Functional view: Before the motor is switched off, the flowback stop valve at the pump inlet will be closed by operating the lever. This prevents the liquid flowing back into the empty Drum.
The pump is available in:
- Stainless steel 316 Ti (S)
- Polypropylene (PP)
Immersion lengths: 27", 39", 47", 60" (other lengths on request)
The picture shows: Pump Type F 425 S with commutator motor F 460 Ex - the ideal solution for transferring high-grade fluids.