We are offering Barrel & Container Pump-Type F424-Sealless to our customers.
Features and benefits:
- Particularly suitable for transferring solvents and other fluids that do not glue, nor crystallize
- safe dry running of the drum pump
- No wear on seals inner tube and helix shaped support bearings completely self-draining - thus preventing from any mixtures of liquids being pumped.
- No contamination of the liquid being pumped by shaft lubricants
- Optimum barrel emptying due to ideal impellor design
- To be stripped for cleaning with a minimum of effort
- Version in stainless steel tested and certified according to ATEX-Directive 94/9/EC, category 1/2, for use in Zone 0 - EC-Type-Examination Certificate No. PTB 00 ATEX 4108 X
Functional view: The inner tube supports the pump shaft, which is lubricated by the liquid. The level of the liquid in the inner tube always corresponds to that in the barrel or container.
The drum pump is available in:
- Stainless steel 316 Ti (S)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Polyvinylidenfluoride (PVDF)
Immersion lengths: 27", 39", 47", 60" (other lengths on request)
The picture shows: Pump Type F 424 S with brushless motor FBM 4000 Ex - the ideal solution for transferring high flammability solvents.