Research Advisory council of HASETRI constitutes of eminent Professors and Research Scientists from different institutes and academia :
1. Prof. R. Krishnakumar, Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai
2. Prof. A.K.Bhowmick, Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
3. Dr. A.K.Mukherjee, Ex Professor, Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
4. Dr. James Jacob, Director Rubber Research Institute of India, Kottayam
5. Prof. Ashutosh Sharma, Professor, IIT - Kanpur
6. Dr. R.Mukhopadhyay, Director and CE, HASETRI
HASETRI acts as a bridge between academia and industrial circles for better interaction. Some of the areas where HASTERI is involved are:
- Jointly running a Post Graduate Diploma course (recently upgraded to M.Sc.) in Polymer Science and Rubber Technology with Mohan Lal Sukhadia University, Udaipur.
- Technical manpower development through the Indian Rubber Institute (IRI), Jaykaygram, Rajasthan Branch.
- Sponsored Research Programme with IIT Kharagpur, IIT Chennai, IIT Delhi and other Universities leading to M.Tech and Ph.D degrees.
- Association with BIS, ISO and ASTM for standardization of specification and test method related with rubber and allied industries.
- Association with Confederation of Indian Industries (CII) for conducting courses on Rubber Science and Technology in pursuance of its objective of manpower development and customised training, at different locations in India.
- Visiting Faculty for the Institute of National Importance (viz. IIT, MIT Chennai, Cochin University, Calcutta University).