Airjet Cleaners are used in different textile machines in order to prevent contamination by dust and fly lint.
Particular advantages in comparison to similar systems,
- the flat stream nozzles are laid out offering an optimal proportion between spraying effect and air consumption
- continuous movement over the complete working width
- small dimensions
- cycle times and travel distance variably adjustable
- stationary or mobile operation, simple assembly
- working area adjustable
- concentrated pressure on travelling nozzle.
The use of this cleaning system pays off in practical use by,
- less machine stops
- less personnel employment
- reduced material waste.