In addition to the electrical warp stop motion DERIX offers a digital thread breakage detection with optical indicator and additional data acquisition.
- conventional function of warp stop motion remains the same
- simple installation and interchangeable use on different machines
- digital measuring for the localization of the broken thread
- optical indicator of the position of broken end
- data evaluation for operational data acquisition.
The disconnection of a loom at warp breakage is effected by bridging the contact bars. At machine stop the position of the fallen drop wire is determined by a Whitstone bridge connection and indicated on an LED rod.