Catheter is intended for long-term [prolonged] and short-term oxygen therapy.
It is made of transparent non-toxic medical polyvinylchloride.
- ensures regular supply of oxygen
- easily fixed in nasal passages of patient by means of regulation of length of loop
- thermoplastic material of nasal teeth is softened by temperature of body and does not cause discomfort to a patient
- edges of nasal teeth are smooth, have rounded shape, it eliminates risk of damage of mucous membrane of nose
- length of tube for connection to oxygen main - 2 m
- catheter has flange in the area of nasal teeth, it simplifies the manipulations with introduction and withdrawal of catheter
- size of connector complies with the international standards and allows to connect to any oxygen mains.
Sterile and non sterile, for single use
Expiry term - 5 years