GOKHRU CAPSULES (TRIBULUS)
GOKHRU (Tribulus) is a herb mostly recommended for male health including virility and vitality, and specifically more catered towards cardiovascular and urogenital health. It is a common supplement for its libido enhancing properties and supposed testosterone boosting properties. It is known to enhance androgen receptor density in the brain (muscle tissue not confirmed) which may enhance the libido enhancing properties of androgens. It is weak to non-effective in enhancing fertility. A specific component, tribulosin, appears to be quite potently cardioprotective. The fruits of tribulus appears to protect the organs (mostly liver and kidneys) from oxidative damages at reasonably low dosages and also exert anti-stress effects; confirming the status of tribulus as an Adaptogen.
- Saponin and Flavonoid content in Gokhru acts as hormonal precursors, which regulates functions in males and females
- Beneficial in breaking the calculus formed in the urinary tract
- Gokhru is specific for prostate problems, urinary retention or obstructed urinary flow
- It is also beneficial for itchy skin and acts as a blood purifier
- Its MAO inhibitor activity, which can be utilised for psychological and nervous imbalances to enhance the balance of serotonin in the brain