TRIPHALA is a combination of three herbs: Amla (Embilica offcinalis), Haritaki (Chebulic myrobalans) and Bibhitaki (Belleric myrobalan).This herbal mixture helps to support the normal bowel movement and helps easy evacuation of the bowel. It is used in constipation associated with Piles and postoperative conditions. It is also an antioxidant as it contains Amla, a potent source of antioxidants. It activates and potentiates adrenergic function that helps the body to recover from stress.Triphala helps in regulating blood pressure, acts as a heart-protective and cardiac-tonic medicine, in reducing serum cholesterol of the body. Improves liver functioning thereby protecting it from damages.
- Triphala, a mixture of three herbs, i.e., Amla, Bibhitaki and Haritaki, is widely known for its effects on regulating the digestion
- Amla, is a rich source of Vitamin C and also possess laxative and purgative action
- Bibhitaki is a herb known for its healing and tonic effect. It is also laxative
- Haritaki prevents the clotting of blood and acts as a stomachic
- The synergistic effects of the three herbs results in effective regulation of digestion, relieves flatulence, and provides relief from indigestion and any other gastric discomfort