Hi-Kalibre’s line of high performance safety valves are used by the well service industry to prevent fluid loss and as protection against well pressure fluctuations. Our unique design allows for positive sealing under load in gas environments, making these valves the superior choice for snubbing applications as well. Design features include:
- Full drift bore design.
- Positive, gas tight sealing in both directions.
- High torque body connection ensures seamless operation in the toughest conditions.
- Low torque operation even when closing or opening under maximum bore pressure.
- Gas tight stem seal even under maximum pull.
- Fully NACE compliant.
- Available with a wide variety of sizes and end connections.
- Reliable, field proven, serviceable design.
Tubing Safety Valves
|Series||ID||Top Connection||Bottom Connection||OD||Length (")||Weight (lbs.)||Pressure (PSI)||Alternate End Connections/Configurations|
|0500-M-SERIES||2.00||2-3/8" EUE BOX||2-3/8" EUE PIN||4.25||20.00||34||5000|
|0725-MS-SERIES||2.00||2-3/8" EUE BOX||2-3/8" EUE PIN||3.85||19.75||38||5000|
|1075-SERIES||2.42||2-7/8" EUE BOX||2-7/8" EUE PIN||4.75||23.00||60||5000||2-7/8" NUE, 3-1/2" EUE|
|1100-SERIES||2.43||2-7/8" EUE BOX||2-7/8" EUE PIN||5.30||22.00||76||5000||2-7/8" IF Box, 2-7/8" RTS6 10,000 WP,|
|2075-SERIES||2.93||3-1/2 EUE BOX||3-1/2" EUE PIN||6.13||26.50||108||5000||3-1/2" NUE|
|2100-SERIES||2.93||3-1/2 EUE BOX||3-1/2" EUE PIN||6.50||25.50||125||5000||3-1/2" RTS6 10,000 WP, 3-1/2" Hydril W533 10,000 WP|
|2500-M-SERIES||4.00||4-1/2" EUE BOX||4-1/2" EUE BOX||8.00||27.00||213||5000||4-1/2" NUE, 4-1/2" LTC|
|2600-SERIES||5.00||5-1/2" LTC BOX||5-1/2" LTC BOX||9.75||27.00||316||5000|