Avail from us a superior quality range of Anchor Bolts that is procured from renowned vendors. These are fabricated using high grade raw material which offers durability and makes them corrosion resistance. We offer these bolts in various shapes, sizes and dimensions, which can be further custom made as required by our esteemed clients. The Anchor Bolts offered by us are available in various grades and are at par with international quality standards. These bolts are expansion fastener to hold the ceiling and are primarily recommended for gypsum board and calcium silicate. We provide these bolts in the packing of 100 pieces per box using quality packaging material which keeps the entire range free from any kind of damages.
Salient Features :
- Corrosion resistance
- Resistant to temperature
- Oil refineries
- Industrial machinery
- Power industry
- Cement industry
- Off-shore oil drilling companies and others
M10 TO M100 , LENGTH UPTO 5 METERS
- Standard : ASTM / ASME SB 160 / 164 / 425 / 166 / 446 / 574 / 472
- Grade : UNS 2200 (NICKEL 200) / UNS 2201 (NICKEL 201), UNS 4400 (MONEL 400), UNS 8825 (INCONEL 825), UNS 6600 (INCONEL 600) / UNS 6601 (INCONEL 601), UNS 6625 (INCONEL 625), UNS 10276 (HASTELLOY C 276), UNS 8020 (ALLOY 20 / 20 CB 3)
- Standard : ASTM / ASME A/SA 193 / 194
- Grade : B 8 (304), B 8C (SS 347), B 8M (SS 316), B 8 T (SS 321), A 2, A 4
- Standard : ASTM / ASME A/SA 193 / 194 GR.
- Grade : B 6, B 7/ B 7M, B 16, 2, 2HM, 2H, GR 6, B 7, B 7M.
UNS NO.S 31803, S 32205
- Hot Dipped Galvanizing
Manufacturer Test Certificate as per EN 10204 / 3.1B