Our organization is engaged in exporting and importing a precision engineered range of Hex Head Bolts. Owing to the rigorous market surveys conducted by our procuring agents, we are able to associate ourselves with reliable vendors. Our range of hex head bolts is widely used for high-end industrial purpose and automobile industry. These are acknowledged for wear & tear resistance, cost effectiveness, and long functional life. The Hex Head Bolts offered by us are at par with international quality standards and are available with test certificates. These are available in various shapes and sizes, and other customized forms as per client’s specifications and details. We offer these bolts in various grades to suit the application area at industry leading prices.
M10 TO M100 , LENGTH UPTO 5 METERS
- Standard : ASTM / ASME SB 160 / 164 / 425 / 166 / 446 / 574 / 472
- Grade : UNS 2200 (NICKEL 200) / UNS 2201 (NICKEL 201), UNS 4400 (MONEL 400), UNS 8825 (INCONEL 825), UNS 6600 (INCONEL 600) / UNS 6601 (INCONEL 601), UNS 6625 (INCONEL 625), UNS 10276 (HASTELLOY C 276), UNS 8020 (ALLOY 20 / 20 CB 3)
- Standard : ASTM / ASME A/SA 193 / 194
- Grade : B 8 (304), B 8C (SS 347), B 8M (SS 316), B 8 T (SS 321), A 2, A 4
- Standard : ASTM / ASME A/SA 193 / 194 GR.
- Grade : B 6, B 7/ B 7M, B 16, 2, 2HM, 2H, GR 6, B 7, B 7M.
UNS NO.S 31803, S 32205
- Hot Dipped Galvanizing
Manufacturer Test Certificate as per EN 10204 / 3.1B