We are a reputed exporter and importer of j-bolts that are procured from reliable vendors located in different parts of the globe. Our range of j-bolts is designed in compliance with international quality standards at manufacturer’s premises. With the support of our quality controllers, we are able to provide our clients with a quality proven range of j-bolts. In addition, our range also undergoes third party inspection by renowned agencies such as d. N. V. H&g, udhe india, eil, chemtex, ceil, tecnimont icb, and ibr. Our range of j-bolts is primarily used in doors and windows, for smooth opening and closing. These bolts are appreciated for light weight, corrosion resistance and ability to withstand varied temperature. We offer these bolts in various sizes, thicknesses, and patterns as required by our clients.
m10 to m100 , length upto 5 meters
- standard : astm / asme sb 160 / 164 / 425 / 166 / 446 / 574 / 472
- grade : uns 2200 (nickel 200) / uns 2201 (nickel 201), uns 4400 (monel 400), uns 8825 (inconel 825), uns 6600 (inconel 600) / uns 6601 (inconel 601), uns 6625 (inconel 625), uns 10276 (hastelloy c 276), uns 8020 (alloy 20 / 20 cb 3)
- standard : astm / asme a/sa 193 / 194
- grade : b 8 (304), b 8c (ss 347), b 8m (ss 316), b 8 t (ss 321), a 2, a 4
- standard : astm / asme a/sa 193 / 194 gr.
- grade : b 6, b 7/ b 7m, b 16, 2, 2hm, 2h, gr 6, b 7, b 7m.
uns no. S 31803, s 32205
- hot dipped galvanizing
manufacturer test certificate as per en 10204 / 3. 1b