We offer a comprehensive range of Stud Bolts that is available in various sizes, shapes, dimensions, and material. These are made using high grade raw material at manufacturer’s premises and are quality tested on well defined parameters to meet the international quality standards. Our range of Stud Bolts is known for its close tolerance, excellent finish, high yield output, durable, and corrosion resistance. Stud Bolts offered by us are widely used in numerous industries such as petrochemical, gas processing, pharmaceuticals, and other engineering industries. Moreover, our range of products is also inspected by third party agencies such as Bureau Veritas, Kavernor Power Gas LLOYDS, TOYO, IBR, and others. These attributes make our range of Stud Bolts a preferred choice by our clients spread across the globe.
M10 TO M100 , LENGTH UPTO 5 METERS
- Standard : ASTM / ASME SB 160 / 164 / 425 / 166 / 446 / 574 / 472
- Grade : UNS 2200 (NICKEL 200) / UNS 2201 (NICKEL 201), UNS 4400 (MONEL 400), UNS 8825 (INCONEL 825), UNS 6600 (INCONEL 600) / UNS 6601 (INCONEL 601), UNS 6625 (INCONEL 625), UNS 10276 (HASTELLOY C 276), UNS 8020 (ALLOY 20 / 20 CB 3)
- Standard : ASTM / ASME A/SA 193 / 194
- Grade : B 8 (304), B 8C (SS 347), B 8M (SS 316), B 8 T (SS 321), A 2, A 4
- Standard : ASTM / ASME A/SA 193 / 194 GR.
- Grade : B 6, B 7/ B 7M, B 16, 2, 2HM, 2H, GR 6, B 7, B 7M.
UNS NO.S 31803, S 32205
- Hot Dipped Galvanizing
Manufacturer Test Certificate as per EN 10204 / 3.1B