Fume Exhaust hoods are designed to contain and exhaust toxic, Obnoxious or otherwise harmful gases, vapors, mist etc. to protect personnel and equipment. A motor driven blower creates negative pressure within the chamber extracting the contaminated air from work area and expel it in to the atmosphere. The Fume Hood (Cupboard) is ventilated of the air drawn from inside the laboratory which is used effectively for through sweep out of the work chamber.
1. Inbuilt Centrifugal Blower unit
2. Flourescent tubes with safety electricals
3. Internally located Electric Plugs
4. Gas Vaccum & Air Connections
5. Counter balanced sliding up & down front sash(door)