Laminar Air Flow
- The variants (models) of Laminar Air Flow Chamber are available in Stainless Steel, Electro-galvanized Steel or wood covering all applications.
- The environmental air is drawn by centri-balanced, centrifugal succession blower through pre-filters and is thrown to work plate form through high efficiency H.E.P.A. filters, retaining particulates and biological contaminants larger than 0.3 microns, Table-top is covered with stainless steel (SS-304/SS-316) sheet.
- All the compartments of the chamber are chemically sealed to prevent leakage/loss of air-pressure, Front door is collapsible type & side panels are fixed, made of crystal clear thick plexi-glass or transparent polycarbonate.
- All variants are available with U.V. Tube, Fluorescent Tube light, Gas cock & Static Pressure Manometer or Differential Pressure Magnehelic Manometer. Features:- Efficiency: 99.97% (or above) down to 0.3 micron Blower Unit: Centri-balanced, centrifugal motorized blower with ISI marked motor. 1/3 H.P. 1440RPM Discharge: Air volume 90cfm±10% Noise Level: below 65 dB Illumination by Fluorescent Tube: Light Intensity-The intensity of the light at the work Surface is in between 800 to 1000lux. Germicidal: By Ultra-Violet Tube (Approx 50 micro watts per sq.cm on the entire work surface.) Electrical: All electrical fittings are as per ISI standards. All internal wirings are protected with heat resistant material. Manometer: Available are two types:
- Dial type Magahelic Differential Pressure Manometer.
- Block Type acrylic/Plexi-glass inclined Static Pressure Manometer.
Sizes are available Horizontal/Vertical:
2’x2’x2’ 3’x2’x2’ 4’x2’x2’