8085 Microprocessor trainer
1. 8085 cpu operating at 6. 144 mhz
2. Rs-232c interface & usb interface (optional)
3. 25/28 keyboard & 7-segment display
Specifications for hlsi-8501p
- based on 8085 cpu operating at 6. 144 mhz crystal frequency.
- 8k bytes of eprom loaded with powerful monitor program.
- 8k bytes of ram available to the user
- total on board memory expansion upto 64k bytes using 2732/2764/27128/6264/ 62256 with 1 socket of 28 pin.
- memory mapping definable by the user.
- 16 bit programmable timer/counter using 8253.
- 24 programmable i/o lines provided through 8255.
- rs-232c interface through sid/sod lines with auto baud rate.
- two modes of commands:
- hex key pad mode
- serial mode
- All address, data & control lines are buffered and made available
- at the edge connector as per std bus configuration.
- 25/28 key hexadecimal keyboard and six seven segment
- display through 8279.
- Powerful software commands like relocate, string, fill, insert,
- delete, block move, examine/compare memory, examine
- register, insert data, delete data, single step, go, break point
- in both serial & keyboard mode.
- Facility for downloading/uploading files from/to pc.
- In-built power supply
- User's manual