This Ripple Tank comprises of a molded fram with an acrylic window. Scratch resistant supported by adjustable legs.
The full set of Apparatus comprises of :-
- 1 Aluminum Frame.
- 1 Transparent Tray.
- 4 Legs with leveling screw.
- 1 Motor Vibrator.
- 2 Spherical dippers attached with Motor Rod.
- 1 Glass Object.
- 1 Dropper
- 6 Suspension Bands.
- 1 Stroboscope.
- 1 Projection Mirror
- Light source provided with Halogen Lamp.
- 1 Sponge for cleaning.
- 1 Almunium 'L' bend - 45 x 25 mm.
- 1 Almunium 'L' bend - 75 x 25 mm.
- 1 'C' clamp - 170 x 25 mm.
- 1 Hollow plastic pipe.
- 1 Rod with hanging hooks.
- 'S' blocks and rods for support.
- The full apparatus wis provided in a wooden box.
How To Use :-
- Fix the tank on the adjustable legs and level it with leveling screw.
- Fix the aluminium rod on the space provided on the ripple tank.
- Now sustain the motor vibrator in the tank through the suspension bands on the hooks provided on the aluminium rod.
- Adjust the height of the vibrator motor through finger screw.
- Set the light source on the ripple tank.
- Set the projection mirror between the legs opposite to light source.
- Add the water in th tank.
- Connect the motor and light source to power supply.
- Ripple Tank is ready to use now.
- Fix legs of the Ripple Tank tightly.
- Connect the power supply to motor and lamp tightly.
- Clean the tank properly by sponge.
- Do not over flow the tank with water.