Surgical Microscope (Direct Halogen) is used for diagnosing dental ailments. This product provides different ways of fixation, working distance and magnification. This equipment is with halogen lamp for illumination with continuous adjustments. Because it is lightweight and flexible it is being used in surgeries. It provides a better medium to surgeons for operating on patient.
- Binocular Tube : 45° inclined (OPHTHALMIC)
- Eyepieces : 12.5x/ 10x/ 16mm Dioptric Adjustment
- Magnification Changes : Built in Manual 3-Step Changer
Total Magnification : 7.5x,12.5x,20x
Field of View : 59mm, 37.8mm, 23.5mm
Objective Lens : F = 200(For General Micro-Surgical Fields)
Working Distance : 200mm
Interpupillary Distance Adjustment : 55mm to 75mm
Type : Direct Halogen
Light Source : 24V/250Watts Halogen lamp
Illumination Control : Continuous Adjustment
Field of illumination : 70mm
Filter : Cobalt Blue, Red Free, Heat Absorbing
Type : Table Clamp
Vertical Movement Of Counterbalanced Arm : 400 mm
Weight : 50Kg.
Height : 1550mm
Electrical Power : AC 220V, 240V, 50/60 Hz
Power Consumption : 220 VA/110V
- Beam Spliter With CCD Camera Attachment
- CCD Camera
- Optional accessories are listed as seprate items in "Accessories" section under products, there brought sepratily.