Physilab tray drying oven
1. Double walled unit mounted on a sturdy angle iron frame.
2. Inner and outer made up of heavy M.S. Sheet.
3. Outer body is hammertone painted.
4. Supplied with Aluminum trays as per tray capacity of the unit.
5. Inner body is painted with high temperature aluminum paint.
6. Gap between two walls is filled with high-grade glass wool to minimize thermal loss.
7. Brackets to support the heavily laden drying trays at adjustable height are provided on the sides of inner walls.
8. Heating is brought about by strip type air heaters.
9. Temperature range from ambient to 150oC.
10. Temperature is controlled by Microprocessor Based PID Digital Temp. Indicator-cum-Controller with an accuracy of + 1oC.
11. Ventilation is provided with adjustable opening at the top to exhaust the fumes or vapours produced during processing.
12. Heavy duty 'V' belt driven motor of suitable capacity provides forced air circulation so as to ensure uniform heating throughout the inner chamber.
13. A separate control panel is fitted to the chamber with individual control for ON / OFF and air circulating fan.
14.To work on 220 Volts or 400/440 Volts A.C. supply only.
A. Additional Standard Tray of size 800 x 400 x 30 mm, if required.
B. AUTO TIME CONTROL UNIT : Specially designed MICROPROCESSOR BASED PID DIGITIAL TEMPERATURE INDICATOR-cum-controller with an in-built DIGITAL TIMER to control the temperature from 50oC to 150oC (+1oC). Once the unit is switched heating starts automatically and once the set/desired value is achieved the In-built AUTOMATIC DIGITAL MINUTE TIMER starts automatically. Once this set time period is over the heaters are switched "OFF" automatically and the unit sounds a BUZZER, thus alerting the user that process is complete. To cost extra, in lieu of MICROPROCESSOR based PID Digital Temperature Controller.
Chamber Size in mms
430 x 840 x 650
8 trays of 16” x 32” x1 ¼” size
430 x 840 x 910
12 trays of 16” x 32” x1 ¼” size
910 x 840 x 910
24 trays of 16” x 32” x1 ¼” size
960 x 1270 x 1440
48 trays of 16” x 32” x1 ¼” size
960 x 1700 x 1700
96 trays of 16” x 32” x1 ¼” size