For Detecting Leaks & Mechanical Malfunctioning
- Predictive Maintenance
- Energy Savings
- Leak Detection based on Friction, Arcing,Turbulence.
- Integrity Testing
- Steam Strap Assesement
- Critical Valve Diagnostics
- Corona Discharge
The Ultrasonic Detector (UL-102) works by detecting and converting the high frequency sound down to audible range where they can be heard using headest and can be checked on the meter. translation is done by HETERODYNING i.e. comparing the incoming signal with the one that is generated by the meter. it is most sensitive to sounds around 30KHz and 40KHz.
- Locate leaks in compressed air, gases and vaccum systems.
- Find the source of bearing and gear wear.
- Locate arcing in an electrical systems
- Detect refrigeration and air conditioning system leaks
- Locate leaks in breaks systems, tubes, tire and radiators.
- Check condition of engine seals & door seals.