Macroplexx® 3004 Clear Acrylic is a low odour, toughened, fast setting gel adhesive. It exhibits toughness and shock resistance enabling the bonding of similar and dissimilar materials. Its clarity makes it ideal for the bonding of clear plastics within the sign/display and shopfitting market, but it will also bond most plastics (not PP or PE’s), composite materials, and the normal metals including Steel and Aluminium.
3004 has a short dwell time (2½ - 3 minutes) in the mix nozzle, and cures to give a fixture in around 5 minutes. Full cure can usually be achieved in 8 – 12 hours, extended in cold conditions and similarly accelerated in warmer environments.
Why use Macroplexx® 3004?
* Excellent clarity on transparent materials, discrete bonds on solid materials.
* User friendly – minimal odour.
* Low exotherm will not cause witness marks on thin gauge materials or Alucobond®
* Produces strong bonds to PDCPD (Telene®), Vinyl Esters, Epoxy and Epoxy GRP.
Typical Applications for Macroplexx® 3004
* Clear plastic signs, POS displays, lecterns, awards and boxes.
* Metal fabrications requiring shock resistance/flexibility.
* Bonding dissimilar materials with different coefficients of expansion.
* Loudspeaker components with good resistance to vibration.
* 50ml Adhesive: D-3004-50* (Carton of 12 including 12 nozzles)
* Additional Nozzles: CNOZ (Pack of 12)