Equipment with laser (Diode-Pumped Fiber Laser) for hologram marking etc on the Holographic sheets, with marking field size up to 300 mm x 300 mm and having latest Pentium 4 computer & required softwares and attachment for marking holograms in sheets to sheets and roll to roll form.
- Software for automatic equipment including X – Y table, Rotary Chucks - 1 Pc
- Operating Wave Length : 1064 nm
- Pulse width : < 150 ns
- Pulse Repetition Rate : > 20 KHz
- Multimode Output Fiber : Included
- Output Collimated Beam : Included
- Forced Air Flow Cooling : Included
- Low Power Consumption : < 750 W
- Beam Shape : Gaussian
- Speed : 30 Per Minute (Max)
- Galvo Scanner For High-Speed Marking : Included
- Marking field : Up to 300mm x 300mm
- Marking accuracy : Better than 0.050 mm
- Pilot Laser for “Field Marking” : Can be adjusted 1W to 10W
- Guaranteed for 50000 hrs. Operation of laser.
- Weight : 700 Kg (Approx)
- Approx Dimensions : 2 ft X 2ft X 2.5 ft
Note: It is mandatory to use a stabilizer for the machine. (AC recommended)
Computer with Window XP operating system:
- Latest Pentium 4 computer with monitors 2000 operating system. Flat screen TFT monitor.
- Window based software and also offers direct screen software which accepts DXF, WMF, JPG, BMP or HPGL and more files for marking, can accept output of any popular software like Corel, AUTO
CAD 2000 etc.
Laser Marking Software:
Advanced versions of following features:
- Graphical user interface on screen display of marking field and object.
- Multiple layer including background layers (for operator instruction display of party Image, individual layer selection for marking etc.)
- Easy positioning, sizing and orientation of objects to be marked (either by mouse function or properties boxes.)
- Importing both vector based and bitmap file formats directly into marking software, input Directly from scanner.
- Increased Test formats, including true type fonts, 23 bar code formats and 2D matrices.
- Variable text including keyboard input, detail time coding, and scanner of other RS232 input and alphanumeric serialization.
- Easier interfacing to automation equipment including X-Y table, rotary chucks and External I/O lines. (Optional)
- Marking software, laser disabled for offline programming is also supplied.
Included is vertically adjustable ‘Z’ axis platform, which can move job fixtures, Plates, objects (max. 25Kg. Wt.) into focus field of Galvo. Maximum Z travel is 300mm