The machine is a Modular design to enable suitable extensions /alterations in future. It is an extremely efficient Converting Machine and has been specially designed for our Integrated Project.
This unique Coating /Laminating Line is suitable for Pre-Coating of Clear Films and Paper for Metalizing and Holographic Embossing, as well for converting Wide Web Holographic Films into Sticker and Hot Stamping Foil. It can also be used for Single Colour Coating of Wide Web Metalized and Holographic Films for manufacturing Packaging Films, Holographic Gift Wraps etc.
The Coating and Laminating Line includes a Surface Coating Unit, Drying Chamber, Laminating/Winding Unit and Centralized Control Panel with Heavy Duty Base and Dampers to ensure Vibration Free Operation and Superior Finish.
Coating / Laminating Machine – Main Specifications
- Max. Roll Width : 1100 mm
- Type of Coating : Water Base or Solvent Base
- Type of Substrates (Films etc.) : PET, BOPP, CPP, PVC, Al. Foil, Paper etc.
- Rewind Roll Dia : 800 mm max
- Un-wind Roll Dia : 800 mm max
- Core Dia : 76 mm
- Working Speed : Up to 50 Meters/minute
- Electric Power : 380 Volt – 50 Hz
- Peak Power : 37.5 Kw
- Main Drive Motor : 5 HP DC
- Coating Motor : 3 HP DC
- Blower Motors : 2 HP AC – 3 Nos.
- Heating Load : 27 KW, with Blower.
- Weight : 3,500 Kg. (Approx)
- Appx. Dimensions : 1.4 mt (W) X 12 mt (L) X 2.8 mt (H)