PACKAGED SUBSTATION HOUSING/ EQUIPMENT
Packaged Substation Housings have following typical features:
Modular type pre-fabricated Substation rooms are of metallic construction, fully pressurized and environmentally controlled to suit site ambient conditions with standard specifications:-
* Steel structured construction with external galvanized cladding envelope
* Smooth Internal finish, easily maintainable walls and ceiling
* Floor plates 6 mm thick with suitable openings for cable entry
* Internally partitioned to form separate rooms
* Thermally insulated envelope exceeding normally applied standards using Rock Wool up to 100mm thick.
* Rugged strong steel doors single/double with high performance seals, break resistant hinges, fire or blast rated as per requirements.
* Removable Lifting lugs at suitable location.
* Polyurethane Paint finish on galvanized cladding for maximum corrosive protection.
* Base frame plates for attachment to foundations or under structure.
Roof Platform with ladders for access to HVAC and ventilation systems on Roof. as per requirment
Fire and Blast Resilient rated as per requirement.
* Air conditioning and ventilation system with total redundancy as per requirement.
* Fire detection, alarm and automatic fire extinguisher system with 100% reserve as per requirement.
* Internal and external lighting.
* Raised floor facilities, if applicable.
Furniture, fitting and floor coverings as required.