HP Threads specializes in manufacturing cotton sewing threads for various applications – both domestic and industrial. These are well-suited for both hand and machine sewing. HP Threads has an experience of more than 25 years in this area and is equipped with the best infrastructure and technical expertise to produce the finest cotton sewing threads.
We use the finest cotton fibers and the best manufacturing techniques to create cotton threads in a wide range of sizes and processing options including combing, gassing, mercerizing, scouring, bleaching and glazing. These threads are well lubricated to give them superior sewability with fewer thread breaks, and are least affected by needle heat or pressing. They have exceptional strength and are available in variety of fast colours.
Size (Count) Range.
- Ne 4 to Ne 60 in 2-27 ply in cable, multi and plied twists
Some of the industries and application that make use of our cotton sewing threads are:
- Apparel Industry – Basting thread, Shoe Industry, Heavy/medium and light apparels, RFD Garments, Sock stitching,Denim Stitching, Lingerie and Innerware etc.
- Home Textiles
- Sports Industry
- Food Industry – Tea Bag threads
- Packaging Industry – Bag Closing thread
- Kite Flying thread
Put-up and packaging.
- For Industrial Use: On Industrial Cones of 1000, 2500, 5000, 7500, 10000, 12000, 15000 mtrs etc..
- For domestic use: On Spools of 100, 200, 500, 1000 yards etc.
Our threads achieve consistent shades after over-dyeing, and are color fast. Scoured threads have brilliant dye affinity. These are available in Natural, RFD, Optical White and more than 50 solid colors. View Shade card. In addition to that, we offer custom colors as per your requirement.
Customization Option: Refer to the 'Make Your Own Thread' section. Cotton Sewing Threads