Jasola Central Business District (CBD) has emerged out to be top corporate address for MNC’s due to its location, connectivity and the profile of modern buildings that have come up in the vicinity. It is centrally located on the intersection of NH2 and gateway to NOIDA making it a strategic location. Located adjacent to Apollo Hospital and just minutes from the premium residential areas of Delhi the CBD has attracted better talent. The CBD is approx. 4 km from Nehru Place and surrounded with South Delhi, NOIDA and Faridabad, which are fast upcoming suburbs of New Delhi with most of the IT & ITES companies having their operations.
New Delhi apart from the Suburbs, always has had its share of shortage of quality space, Jasola on the other hand has come up as one of the preferred destinations by the corporate world because of the following reasons.
- Strategically & Centrally Located & Well connected to the Suburbs like Noida, Gurgaon & Faridabad.
- One of its kind set of Modern world class commercial buildings in New Delhi.
- Close proximity to Connaught Place.
- Enough Talent Pool availability.
- Commuting Advantages and Connectivity.
- Well planned Layout of the Master Plan.
- Well demarcated & Ample Car Parking.
- Ample Green Areas.
- A well planned mix of Work & Play with some retail areas and entertainment within the complex.
- Restaurant Spaces and eateries within the complex.
Jasola CBD (Phase I) comprises of a total land area of 27 Acres equivalent to 1,10,340 Sq Meters which was opened for auction by the Delhi Development Authority (DDA) in 2004 for public bids. Tremendous response was received from private builders owing to the DDA's decision to offer these developments without Controlled Facade, which was the case earlier for all DDA Auctioned properties. Thus encouraging the Private developers to unleash their creativity at this new Business District.The total area proposed to be in existence at Jasola (Phase I) would be approximately 22,56,000 sq.ft. Which will include Retail, Hospitality & Serviced Apartments, Office Blocks and Multiplexes etc. Thus Jasola has been attracting a whole lot of influx From multinational organizations to have their operations or corporate offices in Jasola