Digital Conductivity Display Meter have an in built input conductivity which is being widely used in the measurement and other factors. They have an accurate reading and are generally rectangular in shape. They give the output current to the product for which these are used. They are made up of durable materials of good quality and have a bright LCD display to show the measurements or the calibrations that are being done.
- Current output
- High measuring range
- Measuring Range: 0.0-199.9ms
- Accuracy: 0.5% of reading ±2 digits ±0.01% per ºC of drift in temp.
- Pt-100 2/4 wire: -50-199.9ºc
- Accuracy: 0.2ºc ±0.1% of reading ± 0.01ºc/ºc of drift in temp.
- 4.00-20.00mA : Programmable & Proportional to Conductivity
- Accuracy: 0.5% of reading ± 0.02 mA
- A & B: Bistable, contact 3A/230Vac free potential